Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We're All In This Together


Dear readers, do you have a favorite song? I do. It's called: We're All In This Together. It's a really good song. It's from High School Musical 1. My Computer lab teachers are so crazy about it that they made us dance to it RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FIFTH GRADERS!!!!!!!!! We just made fools out of ourselves. I think they like it because maybe you can't do something by yourself, but together,you can do ANYTHING!! ANYTHING,READERS!!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING ON EARTH!!

4 comments:

  1. I bet watching you guys have fun and be silly made them really happy, and reminded them of that feeling of being able to do ANYTHING too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched all the high school musical movies. And I like we're all in this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca and I enjoyed reading your Blog, Chase!
    Hope you keep writing about life from your point of view. As Becca said, "It's fun!"

    Mrs. Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chase, when I was about five or six every morning when I woke up I would get my guitar and turn on the stereo. Of course I would always like to listen to We're All In This Together. My parents would yell at me because I would not stop when they were sleeping. Isn't that FUNNY?

    ReplyDelete