Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Penicillin and Toddler Cartoons


When Tish says grace, she thanks God for penicillin. Like, how did she even get to know about penicillin? Problem solved. It was in this book that she loves called "The Lady With The Alligator Purse". What about a crocodile? Anyway, some cartoons just don't make sense. 'Cause I was watching one today this morning and there was this old man that had a lot of food but 3 out of his like 57 rice cakes rolled out the door and into a hole in the ground. He started BAWLING desperately!!!!!!! Why cry that loud when you have all that other food?!?! Some cartoons I just don't know about.

6 comments:

  1. Chase,

    I understand exactly how you feel. I become confused with cartoons and with the congress, I guess they could be the same thing.

    Great post!

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase,
    I agree. There is SO MUCH that doesn't make any sense to me.
    I love you and I love your writing!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right Chase! Cartoons are a lot like life, both are very confusing! Now if life had funny little voices and theme songs... that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't kids say the funniest things? It's cool that you notice Tish's odd expressions. She's lucky to have such a cool big brother who really listens to her...most of the time, at least!
    XO,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cartoon called Danny Phantom. It is about a boy named Danny who fights ghosts.

    P.S. It is not my brother.

    ReplyDelete