Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?



Dear readers, what is your favorite board game? I like: "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader"? I think it is cool. You get graded and you win money. Well ,actually when we play it, we just win points. But that doesn't take any of the fun away.And you have to start with a first grade question and then go up and up and up and up until you reach fifth grade. Then you go for the million point cards witch are really hard and if you get those right, you are smarter than a fifth grader! [Lots of applause].

8 comments:

  1. ChaseMelt,
    You will ALWAYS get Lots of Applause from me!!! I think that game sounds very fun -- I would like to play it with you! I sure hope that I am as smart as a Fifth Grader -- if not, you might have to take me to school with you!!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how well I'd do at that game. I used to teach fifth graders. They're pretty smart. Maybe I should stick with Candy Land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chase,

    I've never played this game. Maybe you could bring it down next time to Reedville. Years ago, whe I was the principal of a middle school, I tried every day to be smarter than the average 8th grader. But I never was.

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chase,

    I'd love to play! I think I'd be stuck on the 1st grade question though. Can you help a daddy out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite game is Uno. I play Are you smarter then a 5th grader and I don't think I got past 2nd grade, which explains a lot seeing as how I need help most nights with my daughters math homework.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chase, if it's anything like that show, I don't think I'd even make it past third grade, which I used teach with your mom.

    Our family loves games! Our favorite right now is Busytown. Everyone works together and you play against a cartoonish pig family. I like that no one gets their feelings hurt by having just one winner. But then I'm not helping Joshua and Alex learn to be good sports. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite board game is Chutes and Ladders.

    ReplyDelete