Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation: Part 2


Hello, readers! I know that some of you knew that I am on a vacation. I miss all my readers so so so so so sooo very much. Did you know that it is usually like 7 degrees warmer here than my home in Loudoun County? Well, it is. It is like PARADISE here. Like all you have to do here is hang out and play outside. Did I also mention that lots of OLD people live here? Lots of Grandmas and Grandpas. It should be declared a public retirement village by The President of the United States, don't ya think? Let me tell you a little bit about my house that i'm renting. It has a H-U-G-E backyard and a t-i-n-y front yard. And that's just the way I like it. I didn't mention that my family is renting a house on the water, did I? Well, we have a house on a little creek that reaches inland from the Chesapeake Bay. This town also has an assortment of dogs, cats, birds, fish, blue crabs, fiddler crabs, insects, and lots more.

8 comments:

  1. You've hooked me! Where is Reedville Part 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Sounds like you guys are having alot of fun. Can't wait to come see Reedville for ourselves. Take care friends!

    The Andersons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chase I miss you SOOOOOOOOO much! Oh. And by the way. Check my blog. I have a little surprise for you. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???




    Love
    Your best friend Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to visit Reedville!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chase. Reedville sounds like a nice place, glad you're having fun. Say hi to your sisters for us. Jo and I hope we get to see you again sometime soon.

    Brock

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you love our town and now that you all are here, it is perfect! I did note that you mentioned a lot of OLD people live here. I haven't noticed that...just people the age of Bubba and me. I'll keep an eye out for the OLD people.
    Love you forever
    tisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a fabulous vacation spot. Enjoy playing in your HUGE back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chase, I am in envy of your family. I wish I could be there with you too. It seems like you are all having a wonderful time. Do me a favor and give all the Doyles and Meltons love from me!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete